What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small text file saved on your computer when you visit a website or view an advertisement. Its purpose is in particular to securely collect your user name or your language preferences, for example, information relating to your browsing on the sites and to send you personalized services. This Cookie file can only be read by its issuer. It identifies your terminal in which it is saved, for a limited period of validity. Cookies simply mean that each time you visit a website, you do not have to re-enter the same information.
On your computer, it is the browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) that manages cookies.
For all information on Cookies, you can go to the CNIL website: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/.
We use several types of cookies:
Cookies strictly necessary for navigation on the site.
Cookies that allow you to identify yourself and therefore to access your account, your shopping cart, etc.
Cookies which make it possible to memorize the elements which open on the site in the form of windows (or other) and which you have already viewed during a previous visit.
Cookies which make it possible to adapt the presentation of the site to the display preferences of the terminal.
Cookies that allow to establish attendance statistics.
Cookies which make it possible to evaluate the general use of the website by Internet users.
Cookies which make it possible to provide offers related to the centers of interest of Internet users.
Atelier Pendargent has taken all organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data as well as any loss of information or any form of unlawful processing.
We transmit your personal data by encrypting it. This applies to your order and your customer login. For this purpose, we use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption system. In addition, we secure our website and other systems using technical and organizational measures against the loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons.
How can I disable cookies?
You can configure your Internet browser to disable cookies. Note, however, that if you disable cookies, your username and password will no longer be saved on any website.
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the “Alt” key
3. In the menu at the top of the page click on “Tools” then “Options”
4. Select the “Privacy” tab
5. In the drop-down menu to the right of "Retention rules", click on "use custom settings for history"
6. A little further down, uncheck “Accept cookies”
7. Save your preferences by clicking "OK"
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. In the “Tools” menu, select “Internet Options”
3. Click on the “Privacy” tab
4. Click on “Advanced” and uncheck “Accept”
5. Save your preferences by clicking "OK"
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the tools icon in the menu bar
3. Select "Options"
4. Click on the “Advanced options” tab
5. In the "Cookie settings" drop-down menu, select "Block all cookies"
1. Open Safari
2. In the menu bar at the top, click on “Safari”, then “Preferences”
3. Select the "Security" icon
4. Next to "Accept cookies", check "Never"
5. If you want to see the cookies that are already saved on your computer, click on “Show cookies”
In accordance with legal and regulatory provisions, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (European data protection regulation), you have a right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition for legitimate reasons, as well as a right to be forgotten and a right to the portability of your data. You also have the possibility of informing us of the fate you wish to reserve for your post-mortem data.
You can exercise them by the following different means:
– Contact us by email at email@example.com
– Write to us at the following postal address Atelier Pendargent – 660 Chemin de la Colletière, 69380 Châtillon d’Azergues, France
We also inform you that if you are a consumer, you can register on the Bloctel telephone canvassing opposition list.
Do not forget to mention all your contact details (surname, first name, address, email and if possible customer number…) so that we can do the necessary as soon as possible.
In the event of a request to delete your Data, we may however keep them in our archives for the time necessary to meet our legal, accounting and tax obligations.
For more information on exercising your rights: www.cnil.fr/fr/comprendre-vos-droits/